Casa Parramon is a country manor house declared Patrimony of Cultural Interest in the Catalan government, in the enclosed village of Peramea.
The attic, measuring 450 m2, has been renewed to offer the maximum comfort for our guests.
Room up to 14 people
Ideal for groups
In summer also rented
rooms with kitchen
- All rooms have their own en-suite bathroom
- 3 double rooms with double beds
- 1 double room with two single beds
- 1 triple room with one double bed and an individual bed
- 1 room with two areas, one with a1.20m bed and the other with a double bed
- Spacious dining room with a fireplace and wood
- Living room with TV, DVD player and Hi-Fi
- Reading room with toys for the little ones
- Terrace with barbecue overlooking the astonishing views on the Pla de Corts
- Fully equipped kitchen (fridge, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine)
- Free WIFI, playroom, sauna and MTBs.
Classified by four ears of wheat
Excellent standard of facilities and amenities, and large range of services. Singular setting or building.